3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalvern Road, Maidenhead
- SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED
- WELL PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
Ever popular location at Furze Platt close to Furze Platt railway station, a spacious and well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home with conservatory, enclosed garden and driveway. Highly Recommended.
Sealed unit double glazed residential door to:
Radiator, understair recess with meter cupboard and storage, specialist wood flooring, coving.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.61m )
Radiator, coving, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window.
Kitchen / Diner 23' x 8' 9" ( 7.01m x 2.67m )
Kitchen Area - work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer, drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, matching wall cupboards, tiled splashback, cooker space, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect windows and matching door to side and gardens, Potterton gas fired boiler for hot water and heating, matching floor and matching peninsular unit with glazed cupboards over. Dining Area - radiator, coving, open archway to:
Conservatory 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Electric radiator, double glazed sealed units including double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, coving.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 10" max ( 4.06m x 3.61m max )
Radiator, large built-in double wardrobe, twin sealed unit double glazed front aspect windows.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 8" plus deep door recess ( 3.10m x 2.64m plus deep door recess )
Incorporating a large double wardrobe, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water tank and shelving over.
Bedroom 3 / Office 11' 9" x 6' plus stairs recess ( 3.58m x 1.83m plus stairs recess )
Radiator, built-in open wardrobe, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, enclosed staircase leading up to loft room.
White suite comprising corner bath with Aquastream shower mixer over, close coupled w.c., vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window.
Loft Room 13' x 9' 9" max ( 3.96m x 2.97m max )
Velux rear aspect window, double radiator, eaves storage cupboards and recess, restricted headroom, door to:
Storage Room 9' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 2.97m x 2.90m max )
An L-shaped area, ideal for storage with light point.
With driveway and shingle parking for two cars, mature conifers to front boundary.
Extending to approximately 50ft, fully enclosed with paved patio, neat lawns, shrubs and evergreen borders, enclosed garden pond, rear sun patio, garden shed with light and power points, side area with side access gate to the front garden.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road and on reaching the Esso petrol station turn right into Harrow Lane. Take the second left into Bridle Road and proceed to the t-junction with Malvern Road and turn right where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44434986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.