3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarrison Parade, Colchester
Sold STC £265,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- South Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
*Reduced* - This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home is situated on the hugely popular Praecedo development, offering light and spacious accommodation throughout. This home is ideal for the family and offers ideal access to Colchester's town centre and train station.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, karndean flooring.
Lounge / Diner 17' 9" x 12' 8" ( 5.41m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine + dishwasher + tumble dryer + fridge/freezer, karndean flooring, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 11" max ( 4.32m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, karndean flooring, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with south facing aspect and shed to remain, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
There is allocated parking for one car and visitors parking.
The vendor advises us that there is an alarm system fitted.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn left onto Roberts Road, at the roundabout take the first exit, turn left onto Garrison Parade.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44435016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.