3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKiln Drive, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- No Chain
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - A three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular village of Great Cornard. The property offers good size accommodation over two floors, garage and parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, doors to:
Lounge/diner 21' 5" x 12' 8" max ( 6.53m x 3.86m max )
Two radiators, wall mounted gas fire, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 8' 9" ( 3.40m max x 2.67m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.68m max )
Airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 9' 1" ( 3.89m max x 2.77m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect. Raised area over stair bulk head.
Fully tiled comprising large shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards below, w/c with concealed cistern, chrome heated towel radiator, double glazed window to side and rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via wrought iron gates leading to a driveway providing ample off-road parking. This in turn leads to a single detached garage with double opening doors. The remainder of the front garden is laid to gravel with pathway leading to the front entrance door.
The rear garden is laid to paving with beds for planting and there is a brick built outhouse for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44435019.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.