2 bedroom apartment for saleWillow Drive, Cheddleton
* A delightful two bedroom second floor apartment located on the very popular St Edward's park development in Cheddleton
*Set in beautiful surrounding countryside the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge with open plan Kitchen Area and balcony feature to the front aspect, Two Bedrooms, master with En-Suite Facility and Bathroom.
* The property also has the benefit of gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking.
* The property may be off interest to landlords or first time buyers.
* Offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - UPVC window, Three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. . Extractor fan. Central light. Partly tiled walls. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 10'10 X 9'11 (3.30m X 3.02m) - UPVC window to the front elevation, Fitted carpet. Radiator. Two double fitted wardrobes. Central light. Access to en-suite.
En-Suite - UPVC window to the front elevation WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully fitted shower cubicle. Radiator. Partly tiled walls. Shaver point., Central light.
Bedroom Two - 11'2 X 10'11 (3.40m X 3.33m) - UPVC window to the rear elevation Fitted carpet. Radiator. Central light.
Lounge With Open Plan Kitchen - 25'7 X 10'9 (7.80m X 3.28m) -
Kitchen Area - With Range of fitted base and wall units with work surfaces over, Built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, washin machine and fridge freezer, central light.
Lounge Area - With UPVC window to the front elevation, Door leading out onto the balcony area. Fitted carpet. Two radiators. Central lights. Wall lights.
Outside - Allocated parking.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44435370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26510315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.