2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeasowe Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10
Sold STC £99,950
- Two Bedroomed Semi Detached Property
- Central Heating And Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway To The Front Providing Off Street Parking
- Lovely Garden To The Rear
- Close To Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
**NO CHAIN!** We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroomed semi detached home which would be ideal for a small family. The home is tastefully decorated throughout and ready to move straight into! Briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a good sized lounge and a lovely Dining Kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with complimentary tiling to the walls. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout. To the front of the house there is a driveway providing off street parking and a decking area in the rear garden which would be perfect for relaxing during summertime! Close to local amenities. Call Today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44435379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.