2 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street,Norwich, NR2
- Sought after Golden Triangle location
- Beautifully maintained Victorian terrace house
- Mature garden and fruit trees
- Period features including open fireplace and orginal hardwood doors
- Recently refurbished fully tiled bathroom with chrome fittings
- Energy efficient combi-boiler
- Recently installed high quality double-glazed windows throughout
- Walking distance to city centre
- Great local amenities, including shops, cafes, pubs and a deli with a few minutes walk
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented Victorian mid terrace home located in the highly sought after NR2 postcode area, with the City Centre just a short distance away and a wide range of facilities and amenities in the local area.
The property offers spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and large rear garden. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, period features and oak hardwood floors.
To fully appreciate this property a viewing is highly recommended. You can arrange a viewing appointment 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44435814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwk-2w5a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.