2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDixon Crescent, Balby, Doncaster
- Popular Location
- Ideal Starter Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off road parking
NO VENDOR CHAIN. A well proportioned two double bedroom semi detached home close to local amenities. The property will be marketed for 2 weeks before any offers can be considered.
NO VENDOR CHAIN A well proportioned two double bedroom semi detached home close to local amenities
With a front facing sealed unit door and side facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 5" into bay x 11' 2" to recess ( 4.39m into bay x 3.40m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a feature fireplace housing the electric coal effect fire.
Dining Kitchen 17' 2" into recess x 8' 2" ( 5.23m into recess x 2.49m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and patio doors which give access to the rear garden. There are wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer, complimentary tiling, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for a fridge freezer, extractor fan and a cupboard houses the gas meter.
First Floor Landing
Has two front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 2" into deep recess x 10' 11" ( 5.23m into deep recess x 3.33m )
With two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing obscure double glazed window, fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, WC and bath. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" into recess x 9' 8" ( 3.25m into recess x 2.95m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and off road parking space. To the rear is an enclosed garden with patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.