2 bedroom apartment for saleSheepen Place, Colchester
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Close To Town & Mainline Train Station
- Beautifully Presented
- Viewing Advised
This stunning and spacious two double bedroom top floor apartment is conveniently located within close proximity of Colchester's town centre and mainline train station. Boasting long lease, two double bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and allocated parking, early viewing is essential.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs and lift to third floor.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, laminate flooring, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 22' x 13' 8" ( 6.71m x 4.17m )
Double glazed patio doors to front giving access to Juliet balcony, laminate flooring, two radiators, open plan to:
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer + dishwasher + washing machine, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.45m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' 9" ( 3.84m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.