2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewbury Way, Scawsby, Doncaster
- An ideal Starter home
- Sought after location
- Gas central heating/double glazing
- Dining Kitchen/rear porch
- Two double bedrooms ( previously three beds)
- Front/Rear gardens
- Off Road parking
Ideal starter home situated in this sought after location. Offered to the market with no vendor chain. The property will be marketed for 2 weeks before any offers can be considered.
Ideal starter home situated in this sought after location. Offered to the market with no vendor chain.
With a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 6" to recess ( 4.90m x 3.51m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and there is a feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth housing the gas fire.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.18m )
With rear facing double glazed window. There are wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces which houses the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is complimentary tiling, electric oven, space for a fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and spacious understairs storage cupboard. A sealed unit door gives access to the rear porch.
Utility Room 8' 10" including window seat x 6' max measurements ( 2.69m including window seat x 1.83m max measurements )
With a side facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door. There is a window seat with storage and tiled floor.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs rise to the first floor landing which has access to the loft and aiiring cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.15m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" to the recess x 14' 10" max inc bulk head ( 2.84m to the recess x 4.52m max inc bulk head )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head into stairs.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath. There is a central heating radiator, obscure double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden with patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.