3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlderson Road, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £75,000
- Mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms (all off landing)
- First floor bathroom, double glazing
- Enclosed garden
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION 2/12/2016
FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB ON 2nd DECEMBER. Ideal for investors or FTBs, situated in a popular residential area is this 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE (all off landing) with first floor bathroom and enclosed garden to the rear.
Situated in a popular residential area, this hall entrance terrace home offers 3 bedrooms all off landing with upstairs bathroom and enclosed garden to the rear.
Door to front, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 6" max into bay x 9' 5" max ( 3.51m max into bay x 2.87m max )
Double glazed wood window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" plus recess and plus cupboard x 12' 7" max ( 3.25m plus recess and plus cupboard x 3.84m max )
Window, UPVC double glazed door to rear, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 2.31m max )
Irregular shaped room. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side.
Rear Lobby Area
Door to side.
Ground Floor W.C.
Low level WC, brick storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" max plus cupboard x 9' 7" max ( 3.25m max plus cupboard x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 7' 7" ( 1.88m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower over WC, wash hand basin, towel rail radiator.
Traditional terrace garden to front.
Rear access gate, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth on 01493 331144.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.