3 bedroom terraced house for saleTiverton Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £225,000
- Mid Terraced House
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Chain Free
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer to the market this mid terrace house, located in a sought after cul de sac located to the north of Bexhill. Accommodation comprising a lounge/dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and separate shower room, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens, conservatory, of
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer to the market this mid terrace house, located in a sought after cul de sac located to the north of Bexhill. Accommodation comprising a lounge/dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and separate shower room, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens, conservatory, off road parking and an integral garage. Viewing highly recommended via Fox & Sons 01424 224243. *** Chain Free ***
Door to front. understairs storage, radiator.
Having a low level WC, a wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge Area 15' x 12' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.86m )
Doulbe glazed sliding dorrs providing access to conservatory to rear aspect. Radiator, open plan to:
Dining Area 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Conservatory 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to all sides at rear aspect. Double glazed door to side providing access to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.16m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge, built in larder area with storage, wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.58m max x 3.45m max )
Built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelf. Wondow to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
Window to front aspect. radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. White suite comprising of bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Radiator.
With shower cubicle and mains shower.
Hardstanding driveway, path to front door, lawn area with various flowers and shrubs.
Surrounded by fencing with patio and lawn area.
With up and over door to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436396.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.