3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestminster Drive, Aldwick
- No Forward Chain
- Detached Spacious Bungalow
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Shower / Wet Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Warm Air Central Heating
- Southerly Facing Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage, Carport and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
* No Forward Chain * This spacious Detached Bungalow is located in a highly desirable location and is within a short walk to a variety of amenities. The property benefits from three generous size Bedrooms. a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a modern fitted Kitchen and Shower Room / Wet Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired warm air central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded southerly facing rear Garden which is mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance with a Detached Workshop, Green House, rear vehicular access for a motor home / vehicle and access to the Detached Garage with an electric remote up and over door. To the Front there is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to double doors with access to the undercover carport.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch.
Entrance Porch - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed entrance porch with lighting. Wood door to:
Entrance Hall - Doors to all the rooms. Deep door to the meter cupboard housing the gas meter with hanging and shelving space. Further door to the boiler cupboard housing the warm air boiler (serviced August 2016). Access to the loft space with insulation. Telephone point. Warm air vents for the gas fired central heating.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.68m x 5.05m (21'11 x 16'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Wall and ceiling lights. Television point and telephone point. Warm air vents for the gas fired central heating. Door to:
Kitchen - 3.53m x 2.54m (11'7 x 8'4) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access to the carport. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated electric ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Eye level double oven. Integrated and consealed fridge. Space for a free standing washing machine (Bosch washing machine available under separate negotiation). Warm air vents for the gas fired central heating.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Triple built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Television point. Warm air vent for the gas fired central heating.
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.69m (11'2 x 8'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden. Double built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Warm air vent for the gas fired central heating.
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.39m (8'2 x 7'10) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Telephone point. Warm air vent for the gas fired central heating.
Shower Room - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Walk in wet room shower with a wall mounted 'Mira' power shower. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Warm air vent for the gas fired central heating. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance. Raised borders with a variety of small plants and shrubs. Vegetable plot to the left hand side. Double gated vehicular access from Westminster Drive for a motor home / vehicle. Access to the garage.
Detached Workshop - Wood door to the workshop with side aspect glazed windows and the benefit of power and light.
Undercover Carport - 6.35m x 2.67m (20'10 x 8'9) - Double doors leading to the undercover carport leading to the detached garage. Outdoor socket and tap point.
Detached Garage - 5.41m x 2.67m (17'9 x 8'9) - Electric remote control up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. (Automatic sensor light when opening the garage).
Front - Laid to shingle to provide low maintenance. Double gates to the left hand side to provide vehicular access.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with double doors leading to the carport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44436582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.