1 bedroom flat for saleRuskin Square, Vita, Croydon
- One bedroom
- 18th floor
- Leasehold - Length 199 years (less 5 days from 29/07/2014)
- Local Authority - Croydon Council
- Service Charge - Circa £3.00 (TBC)
- Ceiling heights - 2.5m Living Rooms and Bedrooms, 2.35 in bathrooms and corridors
Moving City are delighted to offer this 18th floor, one bedroom apartment for re-sale with estimated completion late September 2016. In total there is 161 apartments and Vita Ruskin Square will have its own foot bridge directly to East Croydon Station. The property comprises of one-bedroom, bathroom, one-reception and balcony. Integrated Paula Rose Manhattan Furniture of England, integrated NEFF appliances to include, oven, dishwater, fridge/freezer, electric induction hob and extractor. Residence roof garden situated on the 10th floor. Please call one of the sales team for further information! The images displayed here are of the development and the general area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44438226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.