3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAfton Bridgend, New Cumnock, CUMNOCK
Sold STC £75,000
- **UNDER OFFER** Ideal Family Home
- Large Gardens And Parking At Rear
- Spacious Accommodation For Growing Families
- Close To Local Amenities,Schools and Shops
This ideal family home set within the popular village of New Cumnock offers an abundance of space for growing families and benefits from a large garden area with parking and garage at the rear. Ideally located in the heart of the village of New Cumnock.
This ideal family home set within the popular village of New Cumnock offers an abundance of space for a growing familiy and benefits from a large garden area with parking and garage at the rear .The property comprises of spacious lounge,Modern kitchen,Conservatory,Three good sized Bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by large rear gardens, GCH,DG. New Cumnock is ideally placed to take advantage of great transport links,a range of local shops and schools.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 4" max ( 4.67m x 4.37m max )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 12' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 11' 5" max ( 4.65m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 13' 6" ( 3.84m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.16m )
Conservatory 7' 3" x 14' 8" ( 2.21m x 4.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44438919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.