4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGorse Road, Cookham
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- SKILFULLY & SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/FAMILY ROOM
- SUPERBLY FITTED KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- LONG DRIVEWAY
Quiet highly desirable cul-de-sac location close to amenities at Cookham including railway station, a skilfully & substantially extended four bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached family home, with fabulous open plan living/family room & a superbly fitted kitchen. South facing garden and long driveway
Sealed unit double glazed residential door, Amtico flooring, radiator, two double cloaks/storage wardrobe cupboards, downlighters.
White suite of close coupled w.c., wash hand basin, chrome towel ladder, Amtico flooring, downlights, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Lounge / Dining / Family Room
A fabulous open plan room. Total length of rooms extending to 34ft. Return open plan access through to kitchen.
Lounge Area 15' x 12' 9" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m narrowing to 3.28m )
Radiator, Amtico flooring, wall light points, coving, t.v. point, sealed unit double glazed front aspect bay window.
Family Area 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Continuation of Amtico flooring, radiator, coving, wall light points, so leading to:
Dining Area 16' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.97m )
Continuation of Amtico flooring, radiator, t.v. point, coving, large bi-folding double glazed doors to garden.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Beech block work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer incorporating boiled water tap, range of drawers and cupboards under including integral AEG dishwasher, Whirlpool washing machine and Neff tall fridgefreezer, Neff induction four ring hob with stainless steel and glass canopy and extractor over, double stainless steel electric oven with Neff stainless steel microwave over with cupboards and drawers over and under, magic corner, tall sliding larder unit, sliding herb drawer, beech block splashbacks, continuation of Amtico flooring, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, return door to family area, downlights and coving.
Stairs from the lounge area lead up to:
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, linen cupboard, access to loft with retractable ladder.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 7" plus corridor recess ( 2.97m x 2.92m plus corridor recess )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, t.v. point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled shower cubicle with shower mixer, glass screen/door, wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., tiled floor, shaver point, downlights and extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 7' max ( 2.84m x 2.13m max )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobe.
Luxuriously refitted with white suite, tiled panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., chrome towel ladder, fully tiled walls and floor, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, downlights, extractor fan, shaver point.
South facing enclosed rear garden, paved patio and lawns, wide side access and driveway for two cars, tap. Open plan front garden being laid to lawn with pathway to front door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road to Furze Platt. Turn right at the traffic lights into Switchback Road South. Proceed to the roundabout and turn left onto Switchback Road North. Continue towards Cookham turning left before the railway bridge into Whyteladyes Lane. Continue around the corner and turn right into Broomhill. At the t-junction turn left, proceed around the corner whereupon turn left into Gorse Road, left again and the property will be on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44438946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.