3 bedroom flat for saleCleland House, John Islip Street, Westminster, London, SW1P
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen With Miele Appliances
- Solid Dark Wood Flooring
- Comfort Cooling
- Utility Cupboard & Storage
- 24 hour concierge
- Moments From Local Amenities
- Walking Distance To ST James's Park & Westminster Transport Links
A 3 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 1572sq.ft (148.6 sq.m), on the 6th floor (with lift) of this luxury new building in Westminster, moments from the Lambeth Bridge crossing of the River Thames, and within easy reach of the Tate Gallery, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. This spacious apartment will feature an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), a private balcony, utility cupboard and good storage, there is also secure parking. Residents of Cleland House will benefit from amenities including a 24 hour concierge, a health spa with swimming pool and gym and beautiful landscaped gardens. You will be within walking distance to the amenities of Horseferry Road and Victoria Street which include many shops, a Curzon Cinema and a host of new restaurants, namely, Jamie Oliver's Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi and Wagamama to name but a few. The development is also located next door to the international headquarters of Burberry and opposite the Double Tree hotel, by Hilton. The transport links of Pimlico, St James' Park, Westminster and Victoria are all within easy reach.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.