2 bedroom apartment for saleArun Prospect, Pulborough
Withdrawn from Market £219,950
- Apartment enjoying superb river and far reaching panoramic views of the South Downs and National Park
- Lounge/dining room with south facing balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Communal gardens fronting the riverside
- Private allocated carport and visitors parking
- Chain Free
- Prospective letting income in the region of £900 per calendar month
- EPC rating C
A bright and airy apartment with share of freehold situated in this sought after development with stunning views across Pulborough Brooks and towards the South Downs National Park, a few minutes walk from Pulborough mainline railway station.The apartment itself has an entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards and door leading onto a lounge/dining room with access to a southerly aspect balcony, ideal for relaxing, and offering space for a table and chairs with a beautiful country outlook. The kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted cupboards, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and integrated appliances to include a built-in four ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan above. There are also two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite and tiled walls. Outside, the well maintained communal gardens front onto the riverside with far reaching views beyond. The property further benefits from being recently redecorated throughout and having gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, a private allocated car port and visitors parking on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Offered for sale chain free.All furniture can be included in the sale if required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6806737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.