3 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Street, Tarring, West Sussex, BN14 7ND
- Grade ll Listed Detached Residence
- Beauifully Presented Throughout
- Comprehensively Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast
- Two Spacious Receptions With Open Fires
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom ** Ground Floor Shower
- Attractive Walled Gardens
- Spacious Outbuilding/Store
This beautifully presented grade ll listed detached period house built circa 1804 has been sympathetically modernised to retain many of the original features.
The front door leads to a entrance hall with striped wood doors to the living room which features a brick open fireplace and shaped double doors to the patio and rear garden. The drawing room also features a brick open fireplace, parquet flooring and shaped double doors to the stylish and comprehensively fitted kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors to the patio and walled rear garden. Off the kitchen the property has a modern fitted shower room with a wash basin and WC.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms and a spacious modern fitted bathroom/WC which features a roll top bath.
Outside there is a beautiful walled rear garden with steps down to a stone laid patio and access to a large outbuilding with power and water.
Pendules is situated in a prime residential street in this popular and historic part of Tarring Village, being located approximately 2 miles from Worthing town centre with its comprehensive range of amenities and facilities. The property is in the much sought after Thomas A' Becket school catchment and is also walking distance to Thomas A'Becket Shops, Tarring Shops, West Worthing Shops and Tesco Express. West Worthing station is less than half a mile away with routes to Brighton, Chichester & London Victoria.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.