3 bedroom character property for saleBowling Road, Ware
- Victorian link terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden with side access
William H Brown bring to market this beautifully presented three bedroom link terraced house situated within just a short walk of Ware High Street. Two reception rooms, re-fitted kitchen, first floor bathroom and rear garden with side access. Call for viewing arrangements
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window with bespoke shutters to front aspect. Feature stone fireplace with open fire, wall mounted radiator, wooden flooring, picture rail, television point and power points. Open to inner lobby with staircase rising to first floor landing. Leading to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Feature stone fireplace, under-stair storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, fitted storage cupboards and power points. Open to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid wooden work surfaces over, incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer-dryer. Cupboard housing boiler, part tiled walls, wooden flooring, recessed lighting and power points.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from inner lobby. Fitted carpet flooring and ladder to boarded loft area. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 10' 2" ( 3.71m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window with bespoke shutters to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, picture rail, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, television point, power points and recessed lighting.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.77m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern and pedestal wash hand basin. Built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted heated towel rail, part tiled walls, wood-effect flooring, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
Fully enclosed by timber fencing with gated side access. Patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with decked area and raised planters. Outside lighting and outside water tap. Summer house with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.