3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLittondale, Hemlington
Sold STC £89,995
- Well Presented Three Bedroom End Terraced
- 17ft Plus Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Walk In Wardrobe
- Decked Seating Area to Both Front & Rear Elevations
- Early Viewing Advised
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
We offer to the market this well presented three bedroom end terraced house with accommodation that comprises; open plan modern fitted kitchen diner and spacious lounge to the ground floor. The first floor accommodates a modern bathroom and three generous size bedrooms, the master bedroom offers a walk in wardrobe. Externally, driveway is located to the rear with both elevations offering decked setting areas.
4.42m x 5.3m
Entrance door into the living room. Wall mounted modern electric fire. Staircase to the first floor.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
5.3m x 3.45m
Featuring a modern range of fitted wall and floor units with complementing work surfaces. Electric oven and gas hob with over extractor fan. Plumbing for washer and dryer. LED lighting in kickboards. Spotlighting and large storage cupboard. French doors into the rear decked area.
3.48m x 3.86m
into alcove. Spotlighting and walk in wardrobe.
3.86m (max) x 3.5m - 12'8 (max) x 11'6.
2.3m x 2.6m
2.6m x 2.0m
Comprising a modern three piece suite with panelled bath and over shower attachment, low level WC and wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
Gardens and Driveway
To the front elevation is a large decked area. To the rear you will find double gates giving access to the driveway, shed and decked seating area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44441502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.