4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMitton, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8BA
Sold by Us
- Four bedroom semi detached family home offered with No Onward Chain
- Located on the popular Mitton development that offers local shops and primary school
- Three double bedrooms, further single room. Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining area with integral appliances
- Integral garage plus off road parking to the front
- Tiered garden offering lawns, decked terrace plus timber workshop
A four bedroom semi detached family home offered to the market with No Onward Chain located on the popular development of Mitton, which offers a host of local shops plus a primary school. The current owners, who have extended the property to create the fourth bedroom are presenting a property that is modern in decor, whilst offering good family living space. Downstairs offers a living room, open plan modern kitchen/dining room with a host of integral appliances with French doors to the rear garden. Further rooms downstairs include a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs offers three double bedrooms, a single room and a family shower room. The master bedroom also offers an en suite bathroom plus fitted wardrobes. Externally off road parking is available to the front whilst to the rear is an enclosed tiered garden that offers seating areas on two levels, lawns plus a workshop, all enclosed by fencing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44441880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 303244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tewkesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.