3 bedroom terraced house for saleTeesdale Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £117,500
- Excellent Three Bedroom Double Fronted Home
- Perfectly Suited to a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Very Tastefully Styled & Decorated
- Good Sized Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Combi Boiler
- Block Paved Driveway
This double fronted style three bedroom house has so many wonderful features for you to see that an internal inspection is considered a must! No amount of expense or effort has been spared to make sure that this is a very high standard place which comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge and a superb open plan kitchen/diner fitted out with a lovely range of modern, high gloss style units & a central island unit. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive white four piece suite. The southerly facing rear garden is a very good size and has two patio areas, lawn and a couple of garden sheds. Other notable attractions include uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler & block paved driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44442738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.