2 bedroom flat for saleBlakeney Road, Beckenham, Kent
- A unique opportunity that is not for everyone
- Highly desirable central location
- Exquisitely fully renovated Victorian conversion
- House-like feeling flat with private entrance
- Two bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Private garden & patio approx. 50ft
- One off-street parking spot, space for two cars
- Granite countertop & Bertazzoni range cooker
- New combi boiler & Bosch appliances
- Share of freehold
Seller's Comment: " An exquisite 2 bed / 2 bath flat that is not for everyone. Fully renovated and with private entrance. A sanctuary away from the clamour of London, the private tranquil garden is your respite from a hard day's toil.
The interior finishes are luxurious without being overly so, from the single slab granite countertop in the kitchen to the en-suite wet room.
3.4 meter ceilings and original sash windows larger than most doors amplify the feeling of space. The south-facing patio allows for entertaining and dining, while surrounded by mature shrubbery for ample privacy.
Want to be located just 20 minutes train ride away from London? Only 0.3 miles away from Beckenham Junction train station and tram stop and 0.5 miles away from New Beckenham, you can quickly reach most major stations south of the Thames.
Location, location, location. Be spoilt by a wide range of supermarkets, shops, fitness, parks and cinema all situated just around the corner. Enjoy a vibrant food scene just up the road with great coffee culture as well as variety of bars and restaurants."
Share of Freehold
EPC Rating: D
**To book a viewing call us now on 0333 305 0202 or arrange 24/7 by visiting our website - www.yopa.co.uk**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.