4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Hensall, Goole
Sold STC £380,000
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Full Of Charm & Character
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Down-Stairs W.C, Utility Room & Cellar
- Fiber Optic Broadband
- Private Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
STUNNING detached family home, oozing with charm and character with open beams to the ceiling, log burner & 2 open fires. Benefiting from 4 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms & a cellar. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to market this EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the heart of the rural village of Hensall, well regarded for it's Italian restaurant and village amenities including schools, post office, shops and public houses. IDEALLY LOCATED for local major commuter routes including A19/A645/M18/M62/A1 and M1, this four bed detached home is finished to a fantastic standard and offers spacious family living. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, cloakroom, family room, kitchen, cellar, utility room, dining room, lounge, four double bedrooms including master with en-suite and house bathroom. Externally there is a double garage, off-street parking and a great size rear garden. Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate all this home has on offer!
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front elevation benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation and tiled flooring.
A great addition to any family home, comprising of; w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Family Room 24' 1" max x 12' 4" ( 7.34m max x 3.76m )
A spacious and beautifully decorated reception room separated into two designated area, the living space and dining area, benefiting from an open fire place with brick built surround, open beams to the ceiling, wall lighting and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 16' ( 2.82m x 4.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit comprising of; complimentary tiling, solid wood work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation and access door leading into the cellar.
Cellar 5' 11" x 15' 11" ( 1.80m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and lighting.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Another great aspect to a family home, being part tiled with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dryer, storage cupboard, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the front elevation and an access door to the front.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' 4" max ( 4.24m x 3.76m max )
French doors leading to the rear garden, open fire place with feature surround, central heating radiator, wall lighting and open beams to the ceiling.
Lounge 16' 5" into recess x 20' 10" ( 5.00m into recess x 6.35m )
A light and airy room with dual aspect windows to the front and rear elevations, two double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, log burner, two central heating radiators and a television point.
To The First Floor
Spacious landing with a central heating radiator and door leading into;
Master Bedroom 13' 2" max x 19' 1" max ( 4.01m max x 5.82m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a Juliet balcony, central heating radiator, built in storage, television point and provides access to;
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, shaver point, central heating radiator, hatch providing access to the loft and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
A second double bedroom benefiting from a double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.78m )
The third double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, hatch providing access to the loft and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 12' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.84m )
The fourth and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and television point.
Family Bathroom 9' 2" x 10' 6" ( 2.79m x 3.20m )
Fully tiled with white four piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with under-floor heating, double glazed window to the front elevation and sky light.
To The Exterior
The front of the property benefits from a laid to lawn area, block paving providing ample off-street parking space which leads to the garage and mature shrub borders.
Private rear garden being laid to lawn with a substantial size patio area, brick built BBQ, timber storage shed, apple trees, planted borders and is well enclosed by brick walls and a hedge row to the rear.
A double garage with two electric roller doors, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44448045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.