3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMalling Down, Lewes
- Elevated Malling Location
- Views Spanning the Lewes Valley
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Parking at Rear of Property
- Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Room
With views spanning across the Lewes valley, Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this end terraced family house in Malling, comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front & rear gardens and a private parking space. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer as sole agents this end terraced traditional house in the Malling area of Lewes with far-reaching countryside views to the front. The property briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor and three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. There are also front and rear gardens plus a private parking space to the rear of the property. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. From its elevated Malling position, the house looks over the River Ouse to the chalkpits near Nevill and Hamsey in the far distance. Within a 15 minute walk the owner can find themselves in the centre of Lewes with access to all the town has to offer, such as its three supermarkets, vast selection of boutique shops, restaurants and cafes, numerous historical locations and educational facilities for all ages. Ringmer and the internationally know Glyndebourne Opera House are approximately 2 miles away. The coast and the capital are reachable in 15 and 65 minutes respectively via the towns mainline rail station. Viewing is advised.
Predominantly laid to lawn with concrete pathway to front door, vast array of plants and shrubs.
Entrance via UPVC door.
Entrance via timber door with decorative glass panel insert, ceiling lighting point, stairs ascending to first floor landing, radiator, laminate flooring and storage cupboard under stairwell.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front with far-reaching countryside views, feature fireplace with slate base, laminate flooring, power points and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, door leading through into conservatory, feature alcove with shelving and storage below, radiator and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
Pitch roof, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, tiled floor and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear. Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units, roll edge worksurfaces extend to include stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor hood, four burner gas hob, electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to side with glass panel insert giving access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to side, hatch offering access to attic and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.20m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, carpet floor and dado rail.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed obscured window to rear. Fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, deep panel bath with chrome mixer taps, shower attachment over with glass shower screen, ceramic tiling around bath area, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Timber fence enclosed, laid to lawn, garden shed, plants and shrubs and mature trees.
One parking space at rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44448048.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.