3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDesmond Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £135,000
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Parking to Rear
- Ideal Family Home
The spacious accommodation on offer in this family home is generous and offers ideal family living.
Well presented and maintained this family home demands early internal inspection to avoid disappointment. Located in an ever popular residential location the spacious accommodation provides all that is needed for a family home. Parking to the rear ensures that all boxes are ticked.
Stunning spacious family home, two double and single bedroom, two receptions ensure that this is a must view home.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Double glazed door with side windows to the rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Dining Room 11' 10" plus bay x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.61m plus bay x 3.00m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.21m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and side and double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 3" plus bay x 8' 6" plus wardrobe ( 4.04m plus bay x 2.59m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 7' 6" plus wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.29m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 6' 7" including wardrobes ( 3.10m x 2.01m including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with power shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, complementary tiling and double glazed window to rear.
The front of the property is gravelled for ease of maintenance with low brick boundary wall. The rear of the property is paved with raised flower beds and timber boundary fencing. Garage with power and lighting plus further parking space to front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44448060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.