3 bedroom detached house for saleKershaw Close, Chafford Hundred, Grays
- 3 Bedroom link detached house
- Sold as the end of the chain
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- En suite shower room
- Fitted wardrobes in every bedroom
- Private rear garden with patio and access to the garage
- Ground floor WC & family bathroom
- Walking distance to Chafford Hundred rail station and shops
- Garage and drive way
This well presented three bedroom link detached house is situated in the ever popular Chafford Hundred development and being sold as the end of chain so you wont even have to wait for the seller to find a new home to move to. Well within walking distance of Chafford Hundred C2C (City to Coast) rail station and other local shopping conveniences the houses location is going to make a commuters life an easier one. The property is also located with a short distance of the well regarded Harris Academy and Warren Primary school ensuring the best chance of enrolment for families with children of schools ages. The home itself is set in a quiet cul-de-sac location with a garage and drive providing off road parking for at least two cars. The house is well decorated, and has been looked after by the current owners, internally the property comprises an entrance hall, living room, well fitted kitchen diner leading out to a good sized enclosed westerly facing garden with a sunny aspect most of the day. From the garden you can also access the garage . All the bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom has an en suite shower room. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and we understand that the garden shed will be remaining. This home is unlikely to be available for long, book your viewing time now and see if this is the house that brings your property search to an end. EPC Band D
Ground Floor WC:
Living Room: 18' x 13'10"
Kitchen diner: 13'10" x 9'5"
Master Bedroom: 10'4" x 8'10"
En suite: 5'1" x 4'9"
Bedroom 2: 11'7" x 7'8"
Bedroom 3: 8' x 6'
Bathroom: 7'7" x 5'2"
Rear Garden: 45' x 24'
Garage: 16'9" x 8'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.