2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoslyn Road, Hull, HU3 6XH
- A Fantastic Starter Home
- Ready to Move Into Condition
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!!
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Road Parking to Front of Property
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Immediate Viewing Essential!!!!
***FIRST TIME BUYERS WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY THIS IDEAL STARTER HOME - OFF ROAD PARKING AND READY TO MOVE INTO CONDITION - NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!! ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!!!***
An ideal starter home offered to the sales market with 'NO CHAIN INVOLVED' and in ready to move into condition. Our advice is 'SIMPLE', VIEW IMMEDIATELY to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property briefly comprises: lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two first floor bedrooms and contemporary bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front of the property for 2 cars and to the rear an enclosed garden laid to lawn and garage with power and light access via the rear ten foot.
Viewing is Highly Recommended and Now Invited!!!!
This ideal starter home is situated within the Anlaby High Road area offering very good public transport to the west Hull villages and the City Centre and good road connections to all parts of the city. The area boasts good local shopping, primary schooling and parks nearby.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.