3 bedroom detached house for salePercy Street, Eastwood, Nottingham
- Structurally Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Separate Utility Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
***STRUCTURALLY DETACHED ***TWO RECEPTIONS ***SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM ***THREE BEDROOMS ***DRIVEWAY ***GARAGE ***FAMILY BATHROOM ***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
A traditional structurally detached three bedroom family home in a popular area of Eastwood. Percy Street is ideally located in close proximity to Eastwood town centre with a wide range of local immunities including shops, schools, major bus routes and road links. The property boasts many original features with a modern feel. The property comprises of an entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, landing, three bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom. Outside there is a garden to the front and rear and a driveway leading to a detached garage. Viewing highly recommended.
UPVC Composite entrance door to front, stairs to first floor landing, upstairs storage cupboard, radiator, feature wooden paneling and doors to
Dining Room 12' 4" into chimney recess x 11' 11" ( 3.76m into chimney recess x 3.63m )
UPVC bay window to front, double doors to lounge, oak flooring and radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 11' 7" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.53m )
Feature fireplace with log burning stove, oak flooring, radiator, TV point, and doors to rear garden
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, roll-top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit and space for appliances, UPVC double glazing window to side and door to utility
Fitted with wall and base units with roll-top work surfaces, tiled flooring and doors to either side.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.99m x 3.15m to wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, a range of fitted wardrobes and matching draws and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 12' ( 3.15m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, loft hatch and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, wooden flooring and radiator
UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear, fitted with a four piece suite comprising of free standing bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with mixer shower and oversize head with separate hose, W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Outside And Gardens
The property is setback from the road with a low maintenance front and wall boundary, the driveway to side provides ample off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached single garage.
A mature rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio areas, planted flowerbeds and fenced boundaries. There is a garden shed with gated access to side.
Single detached garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44448708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.