3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrankhall Lane, Wednesbury
Offers in Region of
- Semi detached house enjoying elevated position in established area.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and Veranda.
- Double glazed and central heated. Gardens to front and rear.
- Gated, multi vehicle off road parking. Available with vacant possession.
- Close to all local amenities and well-placed for motorway commuters.
- A great family home in good condition and competitively priced for quick sale.
Located upon an established residential development close to all local amenities and schools, this semi detached house is also very well-placed for motorway commuting. It offers three well proportioned bedrooms, double glazing and central heating, plus off-road parking and is available with vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44449335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7046021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.