3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Extended Living Space
- Updating Required
- SUDG Windows and Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway, Carport and Single Garage
- Requested Location
- Essential Viewing
NO ONWARD CHAIN with this semi detached family home. Extended living space features lounge, dining room, sun room, fitted kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC off landing. Enclosed south facing rear garden. The property would benefit from some updating but does provide gas central heating and SUDG windows. Driveway, carport and single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44449827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6158366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.