3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunster Grove, New Rossington, DONCASTER
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £75,000-£85,000 - Perfect for investors with no vendor chain. A spacious property with a driveway providing off road parking.
Located in Rossington close to local amenities and available with no chain is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. The property provides ample living space with lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom,seperate w/c and off road parking.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 12' 9" into chimney breast recess x 12' 7" ( 3.89m into chimney breast recess x 3.84m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, open fire with feature surround and laminate flooring. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 2" x 18' 10" ( 2.79m x 5.74m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is plumbing for a washing machine, gas fire with surround and lino flooring. Access to the entrance hall and utility room.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.54m x 1.75m )
Has a rear facing single glazed window. Access to the kitchen/diner and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom, seperate WC and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 4" into door recess ( 3.78m x 3.45m into door recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 4" into door recess ( 2.95m x 3.45m into door recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 8" max ( 2.64m x 2.64m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in under stairs storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a block paved area which provides off road parking. Access to the rear through an iron gate. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44450208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.