2 bedroom terraced house for saleNansen Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £140,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Tunnel-Terraced Home
- Popular Location
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden
Two bedroom tunnel terraced home situated in the Nacton location of Ipswich. The property benefits from an upstairs bathroom, good sized rear garden and off road parking. Providing good access to the A14, this property must be viewed!
Entrance Door Into:
Doors leading to:
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 11" ( 3.99m x 4.24m )
Window to the front, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 18' 3" ( 2.57m x 5.56m )
Window to the rear, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven hob and extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.05m x 2.92m )
Window to the front, two walk in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.56m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Enclsoed bath with separate shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Partly tiled, window to the rear and space for tumble dryer.
Mainly laid to patio with small lawned area and off road parking.
Side access via the tunnel, mainly laid to lawn with small patio path, shrub borders and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44450286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.