2 bedroom coach house for saleFlax Mill Park, Devizes
Sold STC £67,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Gas central Heating
- Call Now
This 1st floor apartment is offered on 50% shared ownership and offers generous accommodation throughout. The property benefits from well maintained communal grounds, light and airy accommodation, two double bedrooms and allocated parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Allen & Harris are happy to offer for sale this beautifully presented 1st floor apartment. This property benefits from light and airy accommodation, an open plan living area that is partly partitioned to the kitchen, two generous double bedrooms, spacious hall way and family bathroom. Flax Mill Park is a highly desirable development of the popular London Road. Flax Mill Park has beautifully presented communal grounds and would make a fantastic next home offered with the 50% shared ownership. Call Now for more information.
Buzzer entry system
Double glazed windows to the rear of the property, storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" x 9' 5" ( 6.05m x 2.87m )
This airy and bright room looks out over the front of the property from double glazed windows. The room leads into the kitchen and offers room for a living and dining area.
Double glazed window to rear. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and the central heating boiler
window to front, carpeted, radiator.with recesses.
Irregular Shaped Room 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m)
Carpeted, window to front.
Full Modern suite with window to rear,
One allocated parking space and plenty of visitor parking available.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44450337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.