4 bedroom detached house for saleHarlequin Court, Hamilton
Sold STC £183,000
- Four bedroom detached
- Single garage
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Front & rear gardens
- Fantastic location
- Well presented throughout
Spacious and well presented; this FOUR bedroom detached villa in the popular Torhead Farm locale is bound to be of interest to discerning couples and families alike.
Beautifully presented, this property has front gardens laid to lawn, driveway parking & an integral garage.
Entering the property into the entrance hallway, you are invited into a bright & spacious front facing lounge which has been tastefully decorated in neutral tones & benefits from a bay window. The open plan kitchen & dining area to the rear of the home & the dining area features patio doors which allow light to flood the room. The generous kitchen has an abundance of storage space. The lower level of the property also benefits from an ever desirable contemporary WC.
On the first floor the master bedroom features an integrated wardrobe & benefits from a modern en-suite shower room. Both rear bedrooms have fitted storage cupboards and overlook the garden. The fourth bedroom is of a double size and is front facing. The family bathroom is tiled with mosaic style tiles and has a white three piece suite with shower over the bath.
The enclosed rear gardens have been landscaped with raised beds and seating area with natural slate chippings perfect for that tea time barbecue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.