4 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £399,950
- WELL PRESENTED
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- EXTENSION POTENTIAL STPP
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- BATHROOM, OUTBUILDING
A well presented four double bedroom property, conveniently situated within walking distance of Furze Platt station. Spacious throughout with potential to increase further, subject to planning permission.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, cupboard housing gas meter, telephone point.
Lounge 17' x 12' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.77m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, sink drainer, space for oven, space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, space for American style fridgefreezer, Worcester central heating boiler, radiator, space for a large six seater dining table, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard, radiator, access to insulated and part boarded loft with lighting.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls.
Paved over for parking.
Enclosed by panel fencing, mostly laid to lawn, patio area, shared side access.
Outbuilding 8' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.01m )
Brick built storage shed with working toilet.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow road proceeding northward turning right at the garage into Harrow Lane. Proceed along Harrow Lane before turning left into Queensway. Follow Queensway for some distance before Gloucester Road will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44452938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.