4 bedroom bungalow for saleHoldenby Road, Spratton, Northampton
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property comprises of porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, four bedrooms, a large conservatory with cloakroom area and a single garage. The property also benefits from ample off road parking, front, side and rear established and landscaped gardens.
On the market in this four bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow, This incredibly versatile property is located in the charming village of Spratton and should be viewed immediately to avoid disappointment. The property comprises of porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, four bedrooms, a large conservatory with cloakroom area and a single garage. The property also benefits from ample off road parking, front, side and rear established and landscaped gardens.
Brick built uPVC porch, double glazed window to side and rear aspect, double glazed door to front aspect and ceramic floor tiles.
Single glazed door to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, garage access door, wall lights, laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and radiator.
Lounge 19' 1" x 12' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.05m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding door to rear, wall and base mounted units with roll top work tops, stainless steel drainage sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, part ceramic floor tiles, plumbing for appliances, coved ceiling and radiator.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Brick built uPVC with double glazed door to rear aspect and wall lights.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin and shower area.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, concealed WC and wash hand basin, wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Front And Side Garden Area
Well established landscaped garden, mainly laid to lawn, tree and shrub borders.
Well established landscaped rear garden with pond, paved patio area, tree and shrub borders, planted features, mainly laid to lawn and timber summerhouse.
Block paved driveway
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44453088.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.