3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePelham Street, Worksop
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN PROPERTY
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000** Viewing is most highly recommended of this well presented three bedroom semi detached property
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000** Viewing is most highly recommended of this well presented THREE bedroom SEMI-DETACHED property. Located on a corner plot and offering gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, downstairs wc, two reception rooms and well maintained rear garden. Located within easy access of Holy Family and Ryton Park Primary Schools and Outwood Academy Portland School.
Pelham Street, Worksop
Accessed via a front facing double glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, a front facing double glazed window, two built-in cupboards one of which houses the gas central heating boiler and a spindled staircase which rises to the first floor accommodation.
Having a low flush wc and a front facing double glazed obscure window.
Lounge 11' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.04m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, TV point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.18m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Being open plan into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 11' ( 2.54m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units with complementary roll edge worktop incorporating a polycarbonate sink, integrated electric hob with extractor above and oven below, a cupboard which houses the fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to the splash back areas, a front facing double glazed window and a side facing entrance door.
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase via entrance hall leading upto first floor rooms and landing area with a front facing double glazed window and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 13' 4" ( 2.49m x 4.06m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, a built-in wardrobe and two further storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and an overstairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with power shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed obscure window.
Positioned on a corner plot, to the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled garden containing a variety of plants. Double wrought iron access gates open onto a driveway which provides off road parking. A wooden gate leads to the side and rear.
To the rear is a well maintained enclosed garden with patio area, laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of mature plants, trees and shrubs and two brick built stores with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44453199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.