4 bedroom detached house for saleEwehurst Lane, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Music/Reading Room
- Garden Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
Situated in a superb semi-rural location along a highly sought after lane, this unique and mainly single-storey detached property combines spacious and versatile accommodation with a wealth of Arts and Crafts features. Points of particular note include:
- A very impressive dining room with an ornate vaulted ceiling with high level windows and corner brick built fireplace and bi-folding doors opening in to the drawing room.
- A 19ft double aspect drawing room with a superb brick arched open fireplace, tall feature windows, doors opening out directly to the garden and an adjacent double aspect study.
- A double aspect kitchen/breakfast room which is well fitted and equipped with a range of floor and wall mounted units with long black granite work surfaces, bespoke high level storage cupboards, a fitted dresser, a range of integrated appliances, generous space for a table and chairs and an adjacent utility room. A fine gas-fired AGA is avaialble by separate negotiation.
- A triple aspect garden room with vaulted ceiling, sky light windows and doors opening to the gardens and an additional music/reading room.
- A principal bedroom with feature corner box-bay windows, door opening to the garden and a very well fitted en suite bathroom.
- There are three further bedrooms all of which are very well served by a large family shower room and a staircase rises to an additional attic room.
- A superb detached 'Heritage' building in the garden comprising an excellent studio, suitable for a range of uses with French doors to the garden, an adjacent large single garage and a useful storage area under the catslide roof.
Ewehurst Lane is a much sought after private semi-rural lane situated between Speldhurst and Langton Green. Speldhurst is one of the most highly regarded villages in the Tunbridge Wells area and has a primary school, pub, church and post office/store. Tunbridge Wells is about 3.5 miles away, offering a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, recreational amenities, and excellent schools including grammar, independent, public and preparatory.
The property sits almost centrally within established gardens which extend to just over 0.75 acres and are mainly laid to lawn with a selection of plants, shrubs and trees including banks of mature Rhododendrons. A driveway with a turning circle provides parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the detached studio, garage and tractor store and large shed beyond.
Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge Main Line Stations for trains to London (Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge and Cannon Street), about 50/55 minutes.
Services: Mains gas, electricity and water. Private drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44453664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN140280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.