3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMelrose Close, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Modern en suite shower room
- Secluded rear garden
- Close to local shops & amenities
- EPC energy rating B (88)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £290,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Prepare to be impressed by the space and presentation on offer with this superb, three storey family home.Easy to maintain with a lovely modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms. So you will have plenty of time to enjoy relaxing in the garden during the summer months; or entertaining friends and family alike with a barbecue on a Sunday afternoon.The lounge/diner is bright and airy and offers space for all the family. The modern fitted kitchen is beautifully clean with plenty of room to create a feast fit for a king.The real bonus to this lovely family home is the unexpected size of the bedrooms. Nobody is going to be disappointed with getting stuck with the box room, as all the bedrooms are doubles.Continue further inside for the real wow factor, bedroom 1. A room that is a magnificent size and comes complete with its' own en suite shower room, which really compliments the space. So you can completely avoid that morning dash to the bathroom, or the daily queue for the shower.If all that is not enough to tempt you in, the location is another winner. With the countryside on your doorstep and Maidstone town centre close enough to pop into town for a meal, some retail therapy, or perhaps a trip to the cinema.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'7 (3.36m x 2.31m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'5 x 14'6 (4.70m x 4.42m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 12'7 (3.89m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'0 x 7'7 (4.27m x 2.31m)
- Family Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 x 14'7 (5.26m x 4.45m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44453682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.