3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Weston Heights, ST3
- Brand new semi detached house
- £146,360 on help to buy scheme
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Driveway & garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- En-suite shower room
- G.F. W/C
- Spacious interior
- Ideal for growing family
* Help to buy scheme available £146,360
* Fabulous brand new three be semi detached house
* Bright & spacious family accommodation comprises
* Hallway, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch oven and hob
* Lounge with uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors leading to rear garden
* Three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom/WC
* A lovely home that could have the answer to all your requirements!
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 12'10" x 7'8" (3.91m x 2.34m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of brand new matching base and wall storage units. Integrated Bosch oven and hob, extractor, spot lighting, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE : 14'10" x 13'7" (4.52m x 4.14m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, understairs store, uPVC sealed unit double glazied window and French door.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
Access to loft, airing cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM : 14'10" x 9'5" (4.52m x 2.87m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. En-suite shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'1" x 8'4" (3.68m x 2.54m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 12'4" x 9'0" (3.76m x 2.74m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
FAMILY BATHROOM : Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator,uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : There is a small front garden adjoined by a driveway providing parking leading to a brick garage. Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear featuring lawn and patio areas.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road at the end of Anchor Road turn right onto Parkhall Road continue to Weston Coyney traffic lights and turn left onto Weston Road turn right into Warners drive which follows on into West Street then left into Main Street
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.