2 bedroom apartment for saleEndeavour Road, Oakley Park, Wiltshire
- VERY WELL PRESENTED Second Floor Apartment
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms With ENSUITE
- GARAGE With Parking Space In Front
- c.18' Living/Dining Room & SEPARATE Kitchen
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
- Viewing Essential
Available to view immediately in the ever popular development of Oakley Park is this immaculate two DOUBLE Bedroom second floor apartment with garage and driveway parking. The property is conveniently located close to local schools, shops and A419. The property comprises of Entrance Hall, Living/Dining room, Modern fitted Kitchen, Two generous Bedrooms, Master with En-suite and three piece Bathroom suite. Externally is a Garage and Driveway Parking for one car. Furthermore, the home represents an ideal first time or investment purchase. Approx rental £700-£725pcm
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44454993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26519205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.