2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWall Street, Plymouth
Guide Price £125,000
- TWO BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- MASTER ENSUITE
- ALLOCATED PARKING AT THE FRONT
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Located in a popular residential area, two bedroom, ground floor flat, master ensuite, allocated parking, balcony, modern decor throughout, within a short drive of the City Centre.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Located in the popular residential area of Devonport, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this two bedroom ground floor flat is perfect for somebody who is looking to live within a close proximity to the City Centre. The property comprises communal entrance to the building and a private entrance to the flat, master bedroom with ensuite and storage space, second bedroom with front facing double glazed window, family bathroom with heated handrail and mains shower, an open planned lounge/kitchen/diner and patio doors which lead to a balcony. Also benefiting from allocated property at the front of the flat this property is perfect for someone who is looking for something ready to move into! With modern decor throughout this property is not going to hang around long! please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
Rear facing double glazed door with side facing double glazed window. Two storage cupboards and carpeted flooring.
Lounge/kitchen 9' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.38m )
Front and rear double glazed window, Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob. Integrated dishwasher, intergrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 10" Plus ensuite x 8' 5" ( 4.22m Plus ensuite x 2.57m )
Front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc with partly tiled walls. Shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.86m x 3.20m Max )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window. Bath, wash hand basin and low level wc with partly tiled walls. Shaver point, wall mounted radiator and shaver point.
Over looks the front of the property with astro turf flooring.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44455248.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.