3 bedroom terraced house for saleOkeley Lane, Tring
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- 17 FT DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FITTED BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOCK
- EASY ACCESS TO TRING TOWN CENTRE
- CATCHMENT TO GOLDFIELD SCHOOL
Situated on this ever popular residential road and within catchment to the excellent Goldfield School,a charming three bedroom family home offering deceptively spacious internal accommodation.
Situated on this ever popular residential road and within catchment to the excellent Goldfield School, a charming three bedroom family home offering deceptively spacious internal accommodation and the added benefits of driveway and garage.
As you approach the property the driveway has a dropped kerb and has ample parking for two vehicles. The entrance porch has been added and opens up to the hallway. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom and a nicely presented lounge with large front aspect double glazed window and French doors which lead into the impressive dining room. The kitchen has been incorporated into this area to allow for a feeling of light and space. A second set of French doors lead out to the delightful rear garden and this is well maintained with patio and lawned area which is bordered by an array of small shrubs and trees. A rear gate gives access to the garage and this is located a short walk from the property in a nearby block.
The accommodation on the first floor includes three double bedrooms, all of which have fitted cupboards. The bathroom's current layout is a wall to wall vanity unit with enclosed dual flush WC and wash hand basin. To complete the bathroom there is an enclosed cubicle with oversized shower tray and fitted power shower. Lastly on the first floor is the linen cupboard which houses the immersion hot water cylinder and access to the fully insulated loft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44455302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.