4 bedroom terraced house for saleHenry Grove, Pudsey
- Well Presented Mid Town House
- Four Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Lounge/ diner & Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this MID TOWN HOUSE which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY providing off street parking. This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED property requires an early viewing...
Offered for sale is this mid town house which offers beautifully presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, a lounge/ diner, a fitted kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms plus a snug/ study and a house bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. There is a good sized garden to the rear of the property and a driveway and garage to the front, providing off street parking. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Entrance via a front door having stairs leading to the first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 7" max x 16' 2" ( 5.36m max x 4.93m )
A spacious lounge with double glazed doors leading to the Juliet balcony, telephone and television points, a central heating radiator, space for dining table and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.38m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, a central heating radiator, a doors providing access to the balcony which overlooks the rear garden.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 7' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.31m )
Having a range of base units and cupboards with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating boiler and a central heating radiator.
A central heating radiator and access to the useful loft room providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' ( 4.34m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A four piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, bath, a hand wash basin, a W.C, shaver point, extractor fan and a towel rail radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max into alcove x 12' max ( 4.04m max into alcove x 3.66m max )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 12' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.84m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath, a hand wash basin and a W.C.
There is a driveway and a detached garage providing off street parking.
There is a good sized enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44455335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.