2 bedroom apartment for saleRowditch Place, Derby
Offers Over £95,000
- WELL PRESENTED UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND COMMUTER LINKS
This WELL PRESENTED UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT is situated within a POPULAR AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED DEVELOPMENT, which enjoy EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS form its position
0This WELL PRESENTED UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT is situated within a POPULAR AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED DEVELOPMENT, which enjoy EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS form its position. The CHAIN FREE accommodation on offer briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Open plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner, two double Bedrooms (master with En-suite Shower room), Bathroom and Allocated parking space. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
having entrance door, electric heater, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, storage cupboard housing consumer unit and doors leading into
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge/diner 26' x 12' 11" max ( 7.92m x 3.94m max )
having front elevation double glazed french doors providing opening onto Juliet balcony, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral fan assisted electric oven with four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, , recessed spotlights and electric heater.
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus recess x 9' 5" ( 3.91m plus recess x 2.87m )
having front elevation double glazed french doors opening onto Juliet balcony, electric heater and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass door, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.89m x 1.98m )
having front elevation double glazed window and electric heater.
To the rear of the property there is an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44455341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.