2 bedroom terraced house for saleSea View Terrace, BARRY
Sold STC £140,000
- Rarely Available Location
- Bay Fronted House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Extended Bathroom & Loft Room
- Located Opposite Park & School
- No Onward Chain
A handsome bay fronted terraced house situated opposite Victoria Park and just short walk away from Cadoxton Primary. This much improved home offers two receptions, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, extended bathroom & loft room. Forecourt, rear garden & no chain!
Call today to arrange your viewing . . .
Enclosed forecourt to front with tiled path leading to storm porch.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into hall with original cornicing, dado rail, tiled floor, cloak hanging space, radiator and consumer unit. Stairs to split level landing, doors to receptions rooms and kitchen/dining room.
Living Room 10' 2" plus bay x 12' 11" max ( 3.10m plus bay x 3.94m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, two fitted cupboards, radiator and gas fire with tiled surround mantle and hearth. Carpet, TV point and power points.
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, space for family dining table and chairs, radiator, carpet and power points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 11" x 10' 4" ( 6.99m x 3.15m )
Fitted 'high gloss' white wall cupboards and base units with complimenting work surfaces over and one and a half bowl composite sink unit with multi function tap and drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and living/dining furniture. Tiled splash backs, electric heater, vertical radiator, coved ceiling, wall mounted gas boiler and power points. Double glazed windows and door to side.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with dado rail, stairs rising to loft room, power points and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" to wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 4.37m to wardrobe x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to front, coved ceiling, built in cupboard, mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window rear, radiator, carpet and power points.
Extended bathroom with fitted suite comprising a low level w.c, ceramic wash hand basin set into wall mounted storage unit and walk in cubicle with electric shower and tiled splash backs. Chrome radiator, freestanding bathtub with stainless steel mixer tap, tiled floor, tiled splash backs and loft access hatch. Double glazed windows to side and rear.
The loft room offers built in store cupboard, laminate wood floor, radiator, power points and 'Velux' skylight to rear with stunning views stretching across to Dinas Powys.
Enclosed low maintenance garden laid to concrete and offering superb views thanks to the elevated position it occupies.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44455383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.