Warehouse for saleTwizel Close, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK13
201 sq. m.
- Use class orders: B8 Storage and Distribution
- Modern Grade A Warehouse premises with internal offices and roller shutter doors
- Good access to the A5 trunk road and junction 14 of the M1 motorway
- Milton Keynes town centre lies 3 miles to the south east
- The property benefits from telecoms, 3 phase power, fluorescent strip lighting and an eaves height of 6m
The property comprises a modern warehouse unit built in 2005 of steel portal frame construction.
The building is a central unit within a row of terraced units.
Internally the unit provides warehouse accommodation with an office to the front elevation, WC facilities and an additional mezzanine floor.
The property benefits from a loading door to the front and personal door secured by an electric roller shutter.
The eaves height is 6m rising to apex.
Allocated parking spaces are included to the front elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44456607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Twizel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landwood Group , Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.