2 bedroom flat for saleHobbs Lane, Bristol
- Grade II listed Building
- Stunning Penthouse 130sq mtrs
- Open Plan 38' Reception Room
- Wren Kitchen With Neff Appliances
- Two double Bedrooms
- Bathroom Plus En-Suite Shower room
- Parking Available*
Outstanding PENTHOUSE APARTMENT which needs to be viewed to appreciate A beautiful two double bedroom apartment with 38' open plan reception room. Viewing recommended.
If you are looking for City Centre living, within easy reach of the Waterfront, Old Vic Theatre, Broadmead Shopping area and the historic area surrounding St Nicholas Street then look no further. Situated just off Denmark Street is this period Grade II former wine warehouse, Protheroes House which was converted into flats 17 years ago. The substantial and beautifully presented penthouse, 130 sq meters, has recently been redecorated and offers stylish accommodation throughout. A new Wren kitchen with Neff integrated appliances and fully tiled bathroom have been fitted. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes with fully tiled en-suite shower room to master bedroom. Bathed in light from the central atrium the property is very light and bright and benefits from 9' ceilings, ample storage throughout and a secure bike storage room in the basement. This stunning apartment needs to be viewed to fully appreciate.
* The current vendor rents a secure car parking space in The Marriott Royal Hotel for £1,500 p.a. + VAT (total £1,800 p.a.). The vendor is willing to include approx three years free parking (£5,400 ) in the asking price,
Communal entrance with stairs and lift rising to top floor and door opening into
Doors to all rooms. Cupboard. Fuse box.
Reception Room 38' 4" x 14' 10" ( 11.68m x 4.52m )
A stunning open plan room offering
Double glazed windows to side elevation. Two wall lights. Radiator. Television and telephone points.
Cupboard housing ventilation system, boiler and hot water tank. Radiator. Door to communal hall. Video entryphone hand set.
Newly fitted Wren kitchen. Range of wall and base units with speckled quartz work tops. One and a half bowl sink unit. Neff integrated appliances and white goods. Two wall lights. Central work island.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Two built in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Door to
Shower room comprising walk in shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point with light. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 15' 4" max ( 3.20m x 4.67m max )
Window to central atrium. Two fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
White suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44457087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.