3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNichol Place, Cotford St. Luke, Taunton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Located in popular residential area
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Rear garden
- Garage and parking
Located in the POPULAR village of Cotford St Luke, this THREE BEDROOM property benefits from TWO reception rooms, rear garden, GARAGE and parking.
The property is accessed via a dropped kerb with a small front garden giving access to an outside tap and steps leading up to the front door which opens in to;
Features radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Living Room 16' 11" x 9' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.00m )
Features front facing double glazed window and patio doors, coving, radiator, TV aerial point and an electric fireplace.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 10' 11" max ( 2.46m x 3.33m max )
This dining room could potentially be used as a fourth bedroom and features rear facing double glazed window, coving, radiator, under stair storage cupboard and room for a dining table and chairs and display furniture.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Features front facing double glazed window, vinyl flooring, radiator, access to the central heating boiler and a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over and tiled splash backs, drainer sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and fridge. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Features rear facing double glazed window, radiator and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 10' x 18' max ( 3.05m x 5.49m max )
Features two front facing double glazed windows, access to the loft, radiator and telephone and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 8" max ( 2.77m x 3.56m max )
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator and cupboard housing the immersion tank.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.11m )
Features rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
The bathroom features vinyl flooring, rear facing double glazed window, radiator, extractor, shaver point, partly tiled walls and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mains shower over.
The rear garden can be accessed via the patio doors in the living room or from a side door in the garage. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing and has a small patio area at the rear.
Garage 16' 9" x 7' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.41m )
Located around the corner from the property, the garage is accessed by up and over door and benefits from plumbing, pitched roof providing potential for storage and a door leading to the rear garden. Off-street parking for two vehicles is available in front of the garage.
From Taunton proceed toward Minehead on the A358. On reaching the Cross Keys roundabout bear right, sign posted Minehead and Bishops Lydeard for approximately 2 miles. On reaching the next roundabout turn left, sign posted Cotford St Luke and proceed into the village. Head straight across the first roundabout and then turn left at the next roundabout into Nichol Place where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44457114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.